Sunday, October 5, 2014

Catching up!

So, I'm apparently not the best blogger in the world, considering its been a year since my last post! Another round of life changes has occurred... two months after that last post I discovered that I was pregnant with our second child!  After a very difficult pregnancy, Samuel joined our family on May 27th, 2014.  I decided to (finally) take a leave of absence from teaching science and do this sewing thing full-time... well, mostly full-time, as I do have two very small, but VERY active boys to chase after!

I am now diving head first into all things sewing and look forward to using this as a format to share what's happening in the bra-making world!  Look for some inspiration, tips, *sales*, class and event updates.

Ben and Mom (and Sam still cooking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment